FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ultimate in durability over any other material commonly used in piston ring manufacturing
- Handle extreme environments like ADRL & NHRA PRO MOD racing where copious amounts of Nitrous Oxide is used or supercharged applications like Top Fuel, Pro Mod& Top Alcohol
- Available in Gapless or Conventional styles, with or without our Total Seal proprietary C-69 anti friction face coating.
- Uniform barrel face profile that has been pre-lapped for a smooth, quick seating ring that is not aggressive towards the cylinder wall surface. For those wanting additional friction reductions we offer our C-69 PVD face coating as an option.
- Holds axial tolerance of .00015” by our Patented Lapping Process
- Tested to be 100% light tight in their respective bore sizes.
- Ready to ship in .017 dykes, .043”, & 1/16” sizes and for most common bore sizes starting at 3.970” and as large as 5.125”. Other sizes are just a phone call away - all you need to do is ask.