TOTAL SEAL® OFFERS BOTH GAPLESS® AND HSS STEEL RINGS FOR DIESEL APPLICATIONS.
Our Gapless® technology and high performance piston ring sets for the diesel engine ranks is now available. With their extremely high cylinder pressures, the benefits of Gapless®rings for diesel engines are even greater than they are for gas.
By eliminating the excessive blow-by characteristics common to diesel engines, Total Seal® Gapless® second rings help these engines unleash their full potential, turning them into true horsepower and torque monsters.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Better sealing & less friction
- Greater cranking pressure
- More boost - delivered quicker
- Increased horsepower & torque
- Greatly reduced oil contamination
- Cooler running engine oil
DIESEL HSS RINGS
Provides superior ring seal and decreased blow-by.
Total Seal® 2.0mm Rectangular High Speed Steel (HSS) top rings for Diesel aftermarket high performance pistons.
• As piston to wall clearance increases, blow-by typically increases when using a Keystone style ring. This can lead to ring land / piston torching which is common in these applications and ring style.
• Created for positive performance increases, improved durability and feature exclusive Total Seal® C-33 face coating that is quick seating, easy on cylinder walls, offers low friction, long life and won’t chip or flake
- When purchasing an aftermarket piston, make sure they will accommodate the new Total Seal® HSS 2.0mm top rings.
- Use with our patented Gapless™ rings for maximum performance.